Echelon Tattoo is taking every possible precaution to keep our artists and clients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. As we navigate this difficult time, things are developing quickly and may change often, so please refer to our protocol updates before every tattoo appointment to get the most up-to-date version of our policy. Here are our current regulations:
- We are currently operating on an appointment-only basis. There are no walk-ins available at this time. To set up an appointment, please email your chosen artist directly for all scheduling matters.
- While we are accepting in-person consultation appointments, we strongly encourage clients, especially returning and regular clients, to hold consults via email at this time. Deposits are still required for ALL new pieces, and can be paid via Venmo before your appointment. As always, 50% of the deposit amount is applied to the final appointment for a specific tattoo.
- You MUST come alone to your appointment. At this time we are not allowing anyone who is not getting tattooed in the shop. You may call/video chat with friends on your phone during your session if you need some emotional support for your appointment.
- You MUST wear a mask at all times in the shop, and it must securely cover your mouth and nose. If you need to remove your mask for any reason, you must leave the shop, and can enter again once your mask is secure.
- Clients are required to sanitize their hands upon entry to the shop. Clean gloves will then be provided to you to wear for the duration of your visit (exclusions apply for hand/finger tattoos).
- If you need to use the restroom, let your artist know and touch surfaces will be promptly sprayed with disinfectant when you are done.
- The front desk and all touch surfaces in the lobby are sanitized before/after every client. Please keep personal belongings with you at all times. The boutique is full-service, if you would like to look at something, please ask your artist to assist you rather than handling items. Do not sit or place belongings on couch.
- Only one artist and client will be tattooing per room at a time.
- If you have been ill in any way or around an ill person in the two weeks before your appointment, regardless of what specific illness, you MUST reschedule your appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS. Deposits on cancelled appointments due to illness will be honored for up to a year.
- If you have had COVID-19, you must wait 3 months from date of diagnosis to schedule an appointment.
If we need to close the shop, all deposits will be honored and we will reach out to you about rescheduling. We are taking COVID-19 and this pandemic very seriously, and we expect our clients to as well. Honesty and transparency are crucial right now. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding.
-The Echelon Team